Bildinfo und Lizenz
◦ Sehr fest: Felsen auf dem Kontinent Antarktika. Fest heißt, dass ein Körper seine Form auch nicht leicht verändert. Felsen gelten als ein Sinnbild von Festigkeit.
◦ The Larsen Ice Shelf in Antarctica viewed from NASA's DC-8 aircraft during the AirSAR 2004 campaign. AirSAR 2004 was a three-week expedition in Central and South America by an international team of scientists that used an all-weather imaging tool, called the Airborne Synthetic Aperture Radar (AirSAR), located onboard NASA's DC-8 airborne laboratory. Scientists from many parts of the world combined ground research with NASA's AirSAR technology to improve and expand on the quality of research they are able to conduct.
◦ Larsen Ice Shelf: DC-8 AirSAR Campaign
◦ NASA Image Library: www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/multimedia/imagegallery/DC-8/ED04-0056-114.html
◦ Created: March 13th, 2004
◦ Author: NASA, Jim Ross
◦ This image is from the NASA Imaga Library.
◦ On the website is the following note:
◦ NASA content - images, audio, video, and computer files used in the rendition of 3-dimensional models, such as texture maps and polygon data in any format - generally are not copyrighted. You may use this material for educational or informational purposes, including photo collections, textbooks, public exhibits, computer graphical simulations and Internet Web pages. This general permission extends to personal Web pages. [This note was copied from the image gallery site on March 4th, 2020]
◦ No guarantee can be given as to the correctness of facts implied or explicitly stated.
◦ Usage is completey at your own risk. 💣
◦ Das Bild ist Teil eines online-Lexikons.
◦ Rhetos Lernlexikon Mathematik, Aachen:
◦ Siehe unter => fest